I’m not sure why I dislike the term ‘New Year’s resolutions’, and I’m not sure I like the idea of putting these personal goals on the web for all to see – mostly because I don’t think people will be interested. That said, I figure if I post them here, I’ll feel more pressured into actually achieving them.
So, here goes, in no particular order.
- Exercise more – to lose 1 stone by my skiing holiday at the end of March
- Read more – at least all the books I got for Christmas
- Write more – I’d like to keep up the blog
- See friends more – especially those who live far away
- Cook more – related to being healthy, but to try and find more interesting things to eat, away from the routine
- See & do more – theatre, galleries, etc.; generally taking more advantage of living in London